On this page you will find several resources pertaining to investing and trading in cryptocurrency, buying/selling and minting NFT’s, purchasing digital real estate (such as virtual land inside popular online games), Chip’s (from the Chatterbot newsletter) preferred affirmation video he watches daily (sometimes twice daily), and more. A few resources will have affiliate or tracking links, and several will be just straight links to resources which you may find valuable.
Cryptocurrency Investing And Trading Resources
- Coinbase (Get $10 in free Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 or more in crypto when you click the link)
CRYPTOCURRENCY PRICES AND MORE
CRYPTOCURRENCY DEBIT CARD
- Get up to $10 when you sign up with Unbanked / BlockCard – CLICK HERE
CRYPTOCURRENCY TAX PREPARATION AND CPA:
- Coming soon
Digital Land And Virtual (Gaming) Real Estate Resources
- Check out Upland, a virtual property trading game. If you use this link, Upland will award you with a bonus for your first purchase CLICK HERE
- Next Earth offers a unique ability to purchase pixels of the Earth with utilities such as being able to build businesses, environment clean up, and more. Click here and use referral code to get a discount/land purchase credits — Referral Code is SEPT049871
For example, this link will take you the land purchased in the United States for the pro wrestling venue known as the 2300 Arena (formerly the ECW Arena)
- Earth 2 (sometimes called Second Earth) is a game similar to Next Earth. Use the referral code 8OH54L7MYR to get discounts on your first virtual pixel land purchase.
Here is the link to the same property in Philadelphia, except in Earth 2
Precious Metals Resources
- Coming soon
Personal Development Resources
Chip, from the Chatterbot cryptocurrency investment newsletter, frequently offers his members several tools and resources to enhance their personal development and evolving. One thing he recommended publicly (both outside and inside his VIP members’ area) is to watch this video for at least a few minutes twice daily (as recommended on his public/non-VIP blog here).